Tuesday 23 December 2014

A Week In View


   
 
This week I have been under the weather and haven't been doing very much except sleeping and reading other people's very interesting blogs.   Even my favourite things - knitting, reading, baking - raised no enthusiasm and needed more energy than I had to give.    So, my world this week has been one of eating comforting food (I have rediscovered the pleasure of instant hot oat cereal eaten with sliced up banana and a spoonful of honey) although later in the week I felt well enough to visit one of my favourite shops, The Cotton Patch, where I bought some Christmas fabrics and a new Omnigrip ruler.    The fabrics are being made into a table runner.
 
The beautiful, bright red Poinsettia is adding colour to what have been dull days around here lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment